Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery
A good Business Continuity Plan ensures that your business is operational at all times, even during major or minor disruptions like natural calamities, Power Failures, System Crashes etc. Disaster Recovery Plans are the process that helps an organization to quickly resume businesses after a catastrophe or an outage. DRP reduces the downtime or the RTO and the RPO for your critical functions and services.
As the organizations are exposed to multiple threats, it is extremely important to have a BCP/DR Plan in place. Such plans would prepare the organization against major and minor disruptions, and enable it to quickly recover its critical functions and services in the event of a catastrophe or an outage. This would greatly reduce the financial losses incurred by the organizations.
We formulate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans for our clients.Moreover, our specialized services include following, but not limited to;
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis
- Perform Risk Analysis
- Develop a comprehensive BCP/DR Plan
- Specify the set of activities to be adopted after an emergency
- Ensure continuity of business in the event of a disaster
- Prepare the organizations to resume normal business activities with minimum disruption and loss of time.
- Test the effectiveness of the drills
- Enhance trending, tracking, monitoring, reporting and overall communications capabilities of the BCM
- Pandemic Preparedness Planning
The Business Continuity Planning Lifecycle
Send us an enquiry for more information.